About the job
Fever is a small graphic design agency based in Clerkenwell looking to expand its team. We’re a relaxed team who are passionate about what we do, working in an enjoyable, open and fast-paced environment.
We want an enthusiastic solutions-focused graphic designer with a genuine can-do mentality. You’ll need to have strong artworking skills, be confident working with brand guidelines and be able to get creative when needed. You must have experience using Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, After Effects, Photoshop & Illustrator. You need to have strong written and oral skills, have good attention to detail for proofing artwork and have a polite and friendly manner.
Typical Work Areas
- Branding/Creative Concepts – Responding to creative briefs (both for new brands and campaigns within existing brand identities)
- Printed Collateral – design and typesetting of reports, brochures, layouts, etc in line with brand guidelines and templates/document styles
- Digital – website/microsite design as well as creating and exporting digital ads, and assets to meet supplied specifications
- Animation – social media advertising, e-learning videos, presentations
- Large Format Print – creating posters, exhibition stands, etc
- Graphs/Charts – creation from data supplied (or tracing of supplied diagrams where necessary)
- Amendments – undertaking amendments to existing client artworks
- Attend client meetings when required
- 2+ years in a similar role
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work to short deadlines / turnarounds and work across multiple projects within a given day
- Good time management skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, AfterEffects is essential but experience in XD is also desirable)
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
- Image manipulation/retouching skills desirable
- Ability to present, discuss and critique creative ideas/concepts
- Understanding of printing processes and experience preparing artwork for print
- Experience working with brand guidelines
- Ability to follow internal processes with regards to workflow (i.e. file storage, archiving, etc)
To apply, please email your CV, portfolio and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted applicants will be asked to undertake a short design task prior to interview selection.
Salary range: £25k-£30k per annum.